And, we realize our true inner happiness does not come from the material things ofthis world. Whether we fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down – – – we go down with it. Whether we fly first or economy class, if the plane reaches its destination, everyone arrives at the same time. Therefore we should realize that when we have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, with whom we can chat, laugh, talk, sing, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven and earth — that is true happiness!
Six Undeniable Facts of Life
2. Best wise words: “Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.”
3. The one who loves you will never leave you because, even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a fewfolks really understand that.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between you have to manage!
6. If you just want to walk fast, walk alone; but, if you want to walk far, walk together!
5. Self Confidence