1. Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May.
…What was the third child’s name?
2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers
.. …What does he weigh?
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered,
…. what was the highest mountain in the world?
4. How much dirt is there in a hole
…that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
5. What word in the English language
…is always spelled incorrectly?
6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer.
….How is this possible?
7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg.
8. What was the President’s name
…. in 1975?
9. If you were running a race,
…and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
10. Which is correct to say,
“The yolk of the egg are white” or “The yolk of the egg is white”?
11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field,
how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
Here are the Answers
1. Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
Answer: Johnny, of course
2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mt. Everest; it just wasn’t discovered yet. [You’re not very good at this are you?]
4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
Answer: There is no dirt in a hole.
5. What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?
6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
Answer: Billy lives in the Southern Hemisphere
7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
Answer: You can ‘t take pictures with a wooden leg. You need a camera to take pictures.
8. What was the President’s name in 1975?
Answer: Same as is it now – Barack Obama [Oh, come on…..]
9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
Answer: You would be in 2nd. Well, you passed the person in second place, not first.
10. Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg are white” or “The yolk of the egg is white”?
Answer: Neither, the yolk of the egg is yellow [duh!]
11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
Answer: One. If he combines all of his haystacks, they all become one big one.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THE WORLD
1) You can’t count your hair.
2) You can’t wash your eyes with soap.
3) You can’t breathe through your nose when your tongue is out.
Put your tongue back in your mouth, you silly person.
Ten (10) Things I know about you.
1) You are reading this.
2) You are human.
3) You can’t say the letter ”P” without separating your lips.
4) You just attempted to do it.
6) You are laughing at yourself.
7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.
8) You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
9) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person and everyone does it too.10) You are probably going to tell others to see who else falls for it.
- From the Sick Bed of a Billionaire
- Things They Didn’t Teach You…..
- Amazing Places On Our Planet
- Did You Know???
- Puns for the Educated Minds
- The Best Sermons Are Lived, Not Preached
- Stuff you didn’t know you didn’t know!
- Historical Trivia
- Why . . . Because
- Spoiled Food Guide
- Another Paraprosdokian
- Just Plain Neat Information
- Fun Puns
- HOW TO WASTE TIME
- RULES FOR REACHING A GOOD OLD AGE
- A paraprosdokian
- How Turmeric Can Prevent Cancer
- Philosophy 101
- Lost Words from Long Ago
- I’ve been everywhere
- Eat Lots Of Sweet Potatoes
- Andy Rooney – I’ve Learned
- Top 100 Names in America
- Our Amazing Bodies That God Made
- 10 Medicinal Uses for Dark Chocolate
- Stuff, Stuff and more Stuff
- 43 uses for WD-40
- Something For Seniors
- So You Think You Know Everything???
- Geography Facts, States and World Wide
- Things You Didn’t Know You Didn’t Know
- Inflammation Triggers the Symptoms of Disease
- The Human Body
- More Stuff
- Take the Zeal for Life Challenge
- The Year is 1914.
- Cancer: the Forbidden Cures – Full Documentary
- Laws They Don’t Teach in Physics:
- The Magic Square of 34
- Alkaline Water
- Amazing Story of Stuart Hamblin
- Strange English Language
- Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
- The Train
- 80 Uses for Coconut Oil
- 45 Great Uses for Lemons
- Remembering Mom’s Clothesline
- What you can make from a 480 pound bale of cotton
- Interesting States Facts
- Who Was The First President Of The USA?
- Magic Bank
- Men’s Learning Center
- Did Ya Ever Wonder?
- If I Knew
- The List – Top 50 Innovations
- How To Tell If Your Vitamins Are Working
- 31 Things You Can Freeze to Save Time and Money
- Things That Can Drive A Sane Person Insane
- Grandpa’s Hands
- Facts You May Not Know
- Did I Read That Sign Right?
- Eating Fruits
- I’ve learned – Andy Rooney
- God’s Wisdom
- Turmeric Produces ‘Remarkable’ Recovery in Alzheimer’s Patients
- Laws you Need to Know
- The Stranger
- And Then It Is Winter
- I Believe
- Homemade Mosquito Trap
- What’s UP?
- Actual comments made by Troopers
- Christian One Liners
- Interesting Math
- Good Advice
- Good Stuff
- Vicks VapoRub – Very Interesting!
- Lessons Life Taught Me
- A Simple Pineapple
- A Baby’s Hug – Beautiful Story
- How To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
- The Fence
- Understanding God’s World
- Redneck definition of medical terms
- Do You Belong To The “In Crowd”
- The Story of Praying Hands
- Find 30 books in the Bible
- 7-Day Diet Weight Loss Soup (Wonder Soup)
- Honey and Cinnamon
- Great Truths About Life
- Sweet Poison . . . A Must Read
- Danna’s Spanish Rice
- Subject: Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins
- Now you know more than you did before!!
- Student Who Obtained 0% On An Exam…And How He Did It….:)
- WISDOM – Written by a 90 year old
- Getting Old????
- My Favorite Animal – As Told By A Little Boy
- Old Paths
- Words To Live By
- Cinnamon Candy Apples or Pears
- Dick Vernon’s Home Made Spaghetti Sauce
- Golden Rules for Living
- Hank Williams legacy lives on
- Hank Williams Last Ride
- Better Than A Christmas Card
- 27 Questions
- Paul Harvey Transcript 1959
- Twas The Night Before Christmas as told by a scholar with 23 years of education
- Can You Read This ?????
- WHERE TO RETIRE
- To Realize
- Great Reading.
- Life Lessons
- These Are Golden Truths
- How to Kill Mosquitoes – NOT A JOKE
- Minimum Wage
- What If There Isn’t Anymore
- The Basic Rules For Clothes Lines:
- Israel – A Miracle!
- Letter to the IRS
- Eleven Rules for Students
- Eating Fruit
- TIPS ON PUMPING GAS
- Did You Know????
- DON’T LET IT END THIS WAY
- Rules for Clotheslines
- I Believe
- Why, Why, Why
- Eating Fruit
- The Tale of Two Pebbles
- AN IRISH FRIENDSHIP WISH:
- A Pet’s 10 Commandments
- 21 Important Lines of Wisdom
- Can You Read This ???????
- LISTEN TO DOCTOR CHANG……
- 1932 Dick Vernon was born
- QUESTIONS THAT HAUNT ME!
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- August 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- 225,456 hits