1. Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you…. but it’s still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up…. we only learn how to act in public.
6. War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it
in a fruit salad.
8. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
9. I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
10. In filling out an application, where it says, “In case of
emergency, notify….” I answered, “a doctor.”
11. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the
street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
12. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute
to skydive twice.
13. I used to be indecisive, but now I’m not so sure.
14. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever
you hit the target.
15. Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian, any more than
standing in a garage makes you a car.
16. You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
17. I’m supposed to respect my elders, but it’s getting harder and
harder for me to find one now.
18. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.19. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.20. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.I had never heard of the word “paraprosdoskian.” In the event you have not either, it comes from the Greek “para” = “against” and “prosdokian” = expectation.