This is based on U.S. & CDN info, so use both sides of your brain. This can be more difficult than it looks – it just shows how little most of us really see!
There are 27 questions about things we see every day or have known about all our lives. How many can you get right?
These little simple questions are harder than you think–it just shows you how little we pay attention to the commonplace things of life. Put your thinking caps on. No cheating! No looking around! No getting out of your chair! No using anything on or in your desk or computer!
Can you beat 20?? (The average is 7) Write down your answers and check answers (on the bottom) AFTER completing all the questions. REMEMBER – NO CHEATING!!!
Before you pass this on to your friends, change the number on the subject line to show many you got correct. Forward to your friends and also back to the one who sent it to you.
LET’S JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE.
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. How many states are there? (Don’t laugh, some people don’t know)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty’s torch?
4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell’s soup label?
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don’t have letters by them?
6. When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
8. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
10. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise?
11. Which way does a “no smoking” sign’s slash run?
12. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
13. On which side of a women’s blouse are the buttons?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15. What is on the back of a United States dime?
16. How many sides does a stop sign have?
17. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
18. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
19. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
20. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who’s missing?
21. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
22. On which playing card is the card maker’s trademark?
23. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
24. On the back of a United States “Golden” $1 coin, what is on its obverse?
25. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
26. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
27. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
2. 50 (please tell me you got this one!)
4. Blue, red, white, yellow, black, &gold
5. 1, 0
10. Clockwise (north of the equator)
11. Towards bottom right
12. 12 (no #1)
14. Clockwise as you look at it
15. The Bluenose
22. Ace of spades
24. Soaring American bald eagle
25. *, #