“Lexophile” is a word used to describe those that have a love for words, such as “you can tune a piano, but you can’t tuna fish”, or “to write with a broken pencil is pointless.” A competition to see who can come up with the best lexphillies is held every year.
.. When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.
.. A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
.. When the smog lifts in Los Angeles U.C.L.A.
.. The batteries were given out free of charge.
.. A dentist and a manicurist married. They fought tooth and nail.
.. A will is a dead giveaway.
. With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
.. A boiled egg is hard to beat.
.. When you’ve seen one shopping Center you’ve seen a mall.
.. Police were called to a day care Center where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
.. Did you hear about the fellow whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
.. A bicycle can’t stand alone; it is two tired.
.. When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
.. The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine is now fully recovered.
.. He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
.. When she saw her first strands of grey hair she thought she’d dye.
.. Acupuncture is a jab well done. That’s the point of it.
And the cream of the wretched crop:
.. Those who get too big for their pants will be exposed in the end.
- The Best Sermons Are Lived, Not Preached
- Stuff you didn’t know you didn’t know!
- Historical Trivia
- Why . . . Because
- Spoiled Food Guide
- Another Paraprosdokian
- Just Plain Neat Information
- Fun Puns
- HOW TO WASTE TIME
- RULES FOR REACHING A GOOD OLD AGE
- A paraprosdokian
- How Turmeric Can Prevent Cancer
- Philosophy 101
- Lost Words from Long Ago
- I’ve been everywhere
- Eat Lots Of Sweet Potatoes
- Andy Rooney – I’ve Learned
- Top 100 Names in America
- Our Amazing Bodies That God Made
- 10 Medicinal Uses for Dark Chocolate
- Stuff, Stuff and more Stuff
- 43 uses for WD-40
- Something For Seniors
- So You Think You Know Everything???
- Geography Facts, States and World Wide
- Things You Didn’t Know You Didn’t Know
- Inflammation Triggers the Symptoms of Disease
- The Human Body
- More Stuff
- Take the Zeal for Life Challenge
- The Year is 1914.
- Cancer: the Forbidden Cures – Full Documentary
- Laws They Don’t Teach in Physics:
- The Magic Square of 34
- Alkaline Water
- Amazing Story of Stuart Hamblin
- Strange English Language
- Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- August 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- 199,715 hits